Tuesday, March 31, 2009

P90X: Round 2: Day 10: Ab Ripper X

I waited about 1 hour after supper before settling into ARX. I'd rather do it before supper, as 1 hour is not really sufficient time to digest, but timing doesn't always permit.

At any rate, ARX went really well today. I felt none of the fatigue that I felt two days ago, and had a bit of extra adrenalin to prove that last time was an anomaly on the ARX workout chart. I'm really focussed on form now: straight legs (when required) and trying to concentrate on fully engaging the core. After all, slacking on the moves would only be cheating myself and to sculpt abs like Adam's, there's no cheating.

Favourite move today: Fifer Scissors. Solid, straight legs, pushing for extra compression on the upper leg, lower leg 25mm above the floor. Great exercise today.

Hardest move today: Crunchy Frog. Still brushing the mat sometimes with my feet, and leaning back a bit too far. For some reason, I've lost my form on this one and I'd really like to get it back. Wait until next time.

Tony's line of the day: "Imagine you've got to do 100 of them! 25 doesn't sound so bad." (V-F Rollups) 

No comments: