Monday, May 3, 2010

Round 5: Day 78: 30-15

Back in the saddle again. With renewed energy, I attacked 30-15 (one of my favourite workouts) and managed to squeeze out some extra reps during the chataranga pushups at the end. Any issues related to my lower back have completely disappeared. There was no pain, tweaking or anxiety at all. It appears that the week's rest and stretch have paid off.

I love doing this workout. Even though I've done it a number of times, I still find Tony to be hilarious and I love his relaxed attitude throughout. I also like it because I'm pretty good at the exercises. I still have to find some additional strength at the end of the workout to bump the chataranga pushups up to 30 (currently sitting at 26 each round) but I think at this point that's a mental, rather than a physical, issue.

It's a great start to Week 12.

No comments: