Friday, April 30, 2010

Bring It!

Having spent the last three days doing yoga, stretching and assuming various pretzel-like postures, I'm declaring this week to be successful in meeting my objectives, and will reset the calendar to commence Week 12 on Sunday. My lower back feels much better, and my range of motion is pretty much back to normal. I've been riding my bicycle the last couple of days with no ill effects.

I'm going to be cautious this week and will take a few extra minutes during my warm-ups to ensure that my hamstrings and lower back are fully stretched out and warmed up prior to my wholeheartedly engaging in the workout.

I'm looking forward to jumping back into the fray and getting to the workouts with a renewed sense of energy and vigour.

Let's hope that listening to the body pays off with strong workouts and pleasing results.

Bring It!

No comments: