Friday, May 8, 2009

P90X: Round 2: Day 47: Ab Ripper X

This was probably the best ARX workout of all time. I breezed through the entire workout, concentrating on form, finished up strong with Tony and the kids, and couldn't believe how quickly the whole thing went. Every exercise, good form, felt really strong throughout, burned through the mason twists (I wasn't really listening to the count and did about 4 extra beyond the bonus before I realized Tony had already finished). It was that kind of day. Extra energy to burn.

Favourite move today: the whole thing! I love it...and I love it.

Toughest move today: probably reverse bicycles. Still felt the burn in my upper legs and hip flexors, but pounded them out strongly nonetheless.

Tony line of the day: "I hate it...but I love it". There's no (more) hate. Only love. For today, at least.

No comments: