Tuesday, April 28, 2009

P90X: Round 2: Day 38: Ab Ripper X

I don't know how effective a recovery drink is. I do know that I've taken it for a couple of days in a row, and I feel like I have more energy than I did earlier this cycle. Whether that's a real difference in my body or a placebo doesn't matter to me. The point is that I'm feeling pretty good right now, so I'll continue on this path.

I did ARX upon returning home from the office, right before supper. "Is there time for 16:07 of pain before supper?" I ask. "Sure" is the welcomed response, so I get down to it.

My mind was definitely right for this workout. I was very motivated and was focussed on form. Even when I finished, I still felt strong. Great workout.

Favourite move today: Fifer Scissors. Straight legs, pushing my toes to the back wall each time.

Toughest move today: Crunchy Frog. Felt it in my thighs and hip flexors. Still got through it pretty well.

Tony line of the day: "This isn't Ab Ripper 100 or 200. It's 339."

No comments: