Monday, March 23, 2009

P90X Round 2, Day 2: Plyometrics

It's been a few weeks since I've done Plyo and I was amazed at how my body has lost a bit of endurance during that time. I had to pause the disc twice; a bit disappointing, since I had been able to run through Plyo in its entirety without stopping a few weeks ago. Now I'm motivated to raise the intensity level to get back to where I was.

Hardest move: jump-knee tucks. This exercise (especially the repeat) really makes for jelly legs. I find it particularly hard to keep up with the double-time move.

I love this workout. You can keep increasing the difficulty on each move, working on height, form, breathing and endurance. This workout will never get boring for me and right now, I'm far from mastering it. Landing like a cat? Forget it. I've never felt so attached to gravity.


No comments: