Friday, November 5, 2010

Round 7: Day 55: Kenpo Cardio Plus

Cardio Week ended today with Kenpo Cardio Plus. I was in a bit of a rush to get out of the house this morning, and didn't quite feel up to a session of Insanity (mentally or physically speaking). So, I decided to finish the week in the same manner that I started it, and committed to Bring It with a higher degree of intensity and dedication.

And so, it went. I punched, jumped, kicked, elbowed, sworded and hammered with the kids, sweated a bunch, and polished off the week in style. I'm going to get back to a more typical routine over the next four weeks to finish up this Round, so I'll be back to a combination of resistance days and cardio days with, as always, yoga inserted mid-week.

I'm looking forward to Week 9.

No comments: