Monday, September 27, 2010

Round 7: Day 12: Diamond Delts

Sorry for the late posts, but better late than never. My goal this year is to utter a cliché a day, and so far, I'm on track.

It seems that my strength is slowly returning, as my numbers were slightly increased from the last time I did this workout (only a week ago), but I'm still marginally below where I'd ideally like to be. Patience.

Towards the end of the workout, I developed a slight neck strain while doing shoulder flys. How annoying, especially when the tweak came on the second last rep. It's something that's been bothering me now for a few days, but my range of motion is returning, and the pain has significantly decreased. It's just another reminder of how you need to keep on top of form and to concentrate on your work.

No comments: