Monday, September 27, 2010

Round 7: Day 15: Chest and Back

Back to the tried and true to commence Week 3. I'm still enjoying this workout, even though I've been doing it for almost two years.

No major gains today, but my numbers were at least holding steady from previous weeks. Decline pushups seem to be getting more difficult, which is surprising, considering all the pushups I can do, and that I've really improved in Pike Presses (from Diamond Delts). I realize that a Pike Press is different from a Decline pushup, but I would think that if I'm capable of a Pike Press, the Decline should come with relative ease. Apparently not.

A friend of mine recently recommended expanding my collection of workouts, so I've recently received additional DVDs to bring me up to date in the One on One collection. I'm looking forward to the new workouts, and will use them to add more variety into the workout schedule.

No comments: