Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Round 6: Day 43: 30-15

I took some equipment with me to Detroit so I could continue working out while away from home. I haven't been much of a road warrior before, as I usually suspended working out while I was away, but this trip, I decided to throw in my PowerStands and a resistance band, along with some DVDs, to encourage me to keep on track. Unfortunately, my accommodation didn't allow me to play DVDs, so I decided to do 30-15 in a cool basement space, but without Tony's accompaniment.

The workout went surprisingly well without the DVD. In fact, I think I may have completed it in a shorter period of time than I would have had I used the DVD. All exercises went smoothly and I felt a lot of energy. It could have been that I was relaxed and was really enjoying my time away from the city, which really put me in a good frame of mind for exercising, or it could have been the cool temperature in the basement, or some combination thereof. I just really strong and energetic, didn't sweat too much, and had a good, workmanlike approach to every move. It was a great way to start the 4th of July, and a great start to Week 7.

No comments: