Sunday, December 23, 2012

P90X: Day 43: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

The start of Week 7 had me in the gym again, like last week. I had a very workmanlike approach to my workout, taking only 10 seconds between exercises. I was able to get in a really good workout in a short period of time. I noticed other guys in the gym walking around, chatting, checking out their cellphones, admiring themselves in the mirror, and generally wasting time. Im sure I was getting in 5 moves for every one set they were doing. It made me appreciate how quickly the P90X DVDs move, and I'm starting to understand the benefits of taking very little rest between exercises. I get fatigued, and stay in a slightly weakened state during my workout because I don't have very much recovery time, but I end up with nothing left in the tank and a super hard workout in the end.

No comments: