Monday, December 10, 2012

P90X: Day 30: Plyometrics

This is a milestone of sorts: day 30, one-third of the way through this round. At the one-third mark, it's an opportunity to step bac and take an objective evaluation of progress to date. My strength is about where I thought it would be, but it's less than it could be. Cardio endurance is good. Endurance during resistance workouts needs a bit of improvement. Body tone is moving in the right direction. My weight is about the same, but clothes are fitting looser, so I'd say that body composition has taken some positive steps. Morale and motivation is fair. At this point, I've decided and committed. Next, I hope to succeed. Overall, I'd say it's been a good start, but time to dial up the intensity and push harder.

Today's Plyometric workout was great. I felt I had a lot of strength and endurance. I was able to squat a little lower, jump a little higher, and leap a little farther. Nothing major, but positive progress in general.

No comments: