Sunday, November 18, 2012

P90X: Day 8: Chest and Back

On to Week 2, starting with Chest and Back. Last week, I lightened the load on a few exercises, and didn't manage to reach the number of reps I'd have liked to attain on some others, so there were some goals in front of me for this workout.

I like to hit 30 reps on all pushup exercises (except the downward dog type), both rounds. Towards the end of the second round, this gets a bit challenging for the decline and heart-to-heart pushups, but I know it's a goal that can be achieved and I really stretch for it.

This is still a workout that kicks my butt. It moves at a fast pace (I had to pause twice to catch my breath and carry on with the next exercise) and gives a great pump at the end of it. It's probably one of my favourites in this series.

No comments: