Tuesday, November 20, 2012

P90X: Day 10: Shoulders and Arms

Like the last few workouts, today saw some incremental improvements over last week's workout. One of the most important aspects of this program, and any personal exercise program, is to write down results. If you don't, you'll only be guessing about what you did and what you should be doing. Not only do I check my previous efforts, I also make notes to myself about the future. Lift more! Watch form! Information is a valuable key to success.

Today, I lifted heavier on some exercises. I'm still a bit tentative on Crouching Cohen Curls for some reason (probably because I don't really like them) but I made a note to lift heavier next time.

I'm starting to get back into the rhythm of this program. I like the demands it makes of me, I like the discipline required to stick with it, and I like the energy I'm starting to feel. It's all good.

No comments: