Monday, August 16, 2010

Round 6: Day 85: Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

A completely unexpected turn of events found me In the gym when my wife decided that she needed to go to her office and invited me to tag along. There's not much for me to do at the offices of an insurance company, but considering that there's an extremely well-equipped gym, I couldn't refuse. So, I prepared a custom workout sequence of exercises based on 30-15, CST, Shoulders and Arms, and Diamond Delts. The structure was to alternate various types of push-ups with arm and shoulder exercises, for a total of 24 individual exercises. By the time I was one-third of the way through, I thought that I had been too aggressive in my exercise selection. By the time I was halfway though, I thought I would never make it to the end. By the time I was three-quarters complete, I felt that I was actively courting death. By the time I finished, I had been reduced to a shimmering pile of jello lying on the floor. But, what a workout! Stay pumped, my friends.

No comments: