Friday, August 13, 2010

Round 6: Day 83: Run

I'm still singing the praises of Nicholas Romanov and the Pose Method of Running. Today, I shaved another 30 seconds off my route, and am feeling stronger and faster all the time. Factor in that my average heart rate over the course of the route keeps dropping, and it makes for a very satisfying combination. It's almost enough to make me enjoy running. Actually, I did rather enjoy myself today. For the first time, I felt like I could (should?) be running a longer route. Perhaps I'll consider that when I head out next week. For now, I'll bask in my glory of diminishing times and moderate heart rate.

This actually ends Phase 3 of Round 6, and Recovery Week starts next week, after which this Round will be over. But wait! There's no end to this fitness journey. I've been feeling so well lately, I don't feel like I really need a Recovery Week at this time. So, I'll extend Phase 3 for another week, following which I'll take several Recovery Weeks between Rounds, during which I'll evaluate my progress during this Round and establish fitness objectives for the next.

Keep Bringing It!


No comments: