Monday, April 19, 2010

Round 5: Day 71: Chest and Back

I still have a huge crush on this workout, and opened Week 11 with a strong Bring It attitude. I increased my weight on the weightlifting exercises, and hit good numbers on the pushups, managing to match the first round numbers during the repeat round. The next goal is to increase the number of pushups again, to push my goals a little further out of reach and to put me slightly out of my comfort zone. There's still room for improvement.

On the other hand, while the workout went really well, my nutrition messed up a little. For some reason, I was really hungry, and ate like a pig most of the day. Not that my food choices were bad (they weren't); I just was a little out of control in terms of portion sizes. No matter how much I ate, I was still hungry. I should have had a ton of water to drink, which might have quelled feelings of hunger, but at the end of the day, I just chalked it up to being an off-day, and promised myself that I'd improve in my nutrition plan starting tomorrow.

Everyone's entitled to a little slip-up now and then. It's not going to make a difference overall.

No comments: