Monday, February 22, 2010

Round 5: Day 15: Chest and Back

This was a fantastic workout today. I felt really strong, and, for the first time, I'd say that I crushed it today. I made some notes to myself to increase the number of repetitions for next time. The only disappointment was Decline Pushups. I limited myself to 25 during the first round, expecting to run out of gas. During the second round, I pumped out 25 again, and stopped. I should have kept going. I stopped because again, I was afraid of running out of gas and of not being able to complete the workout. A note to myself will correct that situation the next time I do this workout.

I matched my previous bests in every category, improved in some exercises, and increased my weights during dumbbell exercises. I felt fabulous following the workout, and am really looking forward to doing this workout again. It's definitely one of my favourites.

No comments: