Tuesday, August 11, 2009

P90X+: Round 3: Day 37: Plyometrics

Unlike yesterday's workouts, I bring a completely different attitude to Plyometrics. Some of that may have to do with location. When I do Plyo, I work out upstairs. The Plus workouts, with the exception of Interval Plus, are conducted downstairs, in my cramped little basement. It's not the most motivational space in the world, actually, it may be amongst the least motivational spaces in the world, but it's what I have.

I was really into Plyometrics today and worked my butt off. So much, in fact, that I felt that I would burn out before the end of the workout. I had some difficulty with the Sports Bonus because I had expended so much energy leaping and squatting. By the end of the workout, I had nothing left to give. Good. That's the way it should be.

No comments: