Monday, June 15, 2009

P90X: Round 2: Day 79: Plyometrics

It took me a long time to get started this morning. I was really bagged when I woke up, and it took me about 1/2h to crank up the engine and get moving to Plyo. The warm-up killed me. I was seriously thinking about taking the Cardio X option, because I certainly didn't feel Plyo X ready. It took a few moves to get my mind right. By the end of the first series, I was in gear.

The house was warm today. I opened up the back door, trying to allow a slight breeze to enter the house, but all I felt was the sun beating into the room and mid-summer-like heat. I worked up an unbelievable sweat. By the end of the workout, it was falling off me like I had climbed out of a swimming pool. I must have lost a ton of calories today.

Favourite move today: hot foot.

Toughest move today: rock star hops.

Tony line of the day: "Keep your little bucket nearby, because you're going to need it."

No comments: