Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Time Off

I've decided to listen to my body, and am going to take a short break to recover a bit. I'm hoping to be back within 2 weeks, whereupon I will restart Week 11 and continue to the end of Round 2. This is the first time I've taken time off during the program, including Round 1, and it's very disappointing to have to be making this decision, especially with the end in sight.

On the upside, I purchased a set of PowerStands and am really looking forward to using them. I knocked out about 15 pushups on them yesterday, and the depth that they allow is impressive. I'd like to see how Chest and Back numbers change when using this equipment. I'm sure the numbers will drop, creating yet another challenge. Also, I picked up a copy of One on One with Tony Horton: Fountain of Youth Yoga. This is a 45 minute workout, and looks challenging. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll update the situation as things develop.

gp

No comments: