Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Round 6: Day 3: Diamond Delts

My shoulders and chest were still sore from the 30-15 workout I did two days ago, and I was wondering whether to pursue this workout or Just Arms. I didn't really feel like spending an hour doing curls, so I thought I would suck up some minor pain and get on with Diamond Delts. The warmup to this workout was really helpful, as it included a few shoulder warming exercises like arm circles and stirring the pot. The rotation of the arms from the shoulders really helped to dissipate the pain and to prepare me for the exercises.

I'm still adding additional exercises to the end of the workout, for a total of 12 exercises, each done twice. By the end of the workout, I can barely lift my arms at all. I've made some notes to myself to increase the weights for the next workout, as I've now reached 12 repetitions on some of the exercises, and don't really want to do more than 10, in order to add a little more bulk.

No comments: