Thursday, February 11, 2010

Round 5: Day 5: Mammoth UML

Today's UML workout almost seemed like a rest day. While some of the individual exercises gave me a bit of a burn, the totality of the workout didn't crush me as I had hoped. I'm definitely going to review this Round's schedule and make some adjustments.

I did manage to put some stress on my chest, shoulders and arms through the various "U" moves: standard pushups, pike presses, side arm balance, chair dips and staggered arm pushups. The core moves were pretty straightforward, as were the leg exercises. I think I placed this workout on Day 5 because I didn't want to do a strenuous leg workout the day before an Insanity cardio workout. Perhaps this approach should be reviewed, or an alternative may be to use Day 5 to really blast abs. This schedule is still in flux.

No comments: