Thursday, September 10, 2009

P90X+: Round 3: Day 61: Upper Plus

I've increased my water intake recently (trying to consume 4 litres per day), and I've noticed a corresponding increase in my energy level, as well as a slight decrease in my appetite. The flip side is that I'm racing to the washroom an unprecedented number of times each day. Well, it's all for the best, I suppose.

I felt really energized this morning and, for the first time, raced through Upper Plus without taking an extended break before Spiderman push-ups. I just played the entire disk right through. It made a bit of a difference , although I was able to crank out 26 Spidermen, as in previous workouts. I also improved in curls (lean back and pumper) and in combat push-ups. Yessir, energy was just oozing out of me this morning. What a difference hydration makes.

No comments: